ALL FORMS & INFO PACKETS
PK BRANDS & PRIVATE LABEL ORDERING POLICY FAQS
- Minimum order size is $150 (new or reorder).
- PK sells only in full cases of 12 units each. We can not split or mix cases.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST ORDERS
- Copy of Company Resale Certificate
- Federal Tax ID
- Completed New Customer Form (link)
- Please register to order online. Or, if you prefer, fill out an order form.
- Complete, email back to email@example.com or fax to 530-823-1756.
- Receipt of the order form is considered your PO.
- Any order over $500 must be on a company PO, Order Form or Direct Order Form created for you by PK. If you need assistance please contact Customer Service.
PK works diligently to control costs and maintain affordable pricing. However, pricing and promotional offerings are subject to change without notice. Please request updated pricing prior to ordering.
- Credit terms are not automatically granted. They will be determined on an individual basis.
- Orders under $1000 require pre-payment (exceptions made for established accounts in good standing). We accept MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Electronic Checks for pre-payment.
- Customers purchasing over $1000 per order may aply for Net 30 terms only after placing 3 pre-paid orders within the past 12 months (this excludes backorders).
- Business must have been established for a minimum of one year.
Seasonal or event-based customers ordering ont time per year are pre-paid.
- Credit limits are determined off previous orders and ordering/payment history.
- A Credit Application may be filled out here or requested from Customer Service by calling 530-823-8527 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit Terms take 2-3 weeks to process and will not be granted at a time an order is placed - so please plan accordingly.
- During large volume months, new terms cannot be processed.
- All returned checks are charged a $25.00 return check fee.
- PK reserved the right to suspend or revoke terms at any time and reinstate prepaid terms.
- Interest of 1.5% per month (18% per year) is applied to any late pay orders over 30 days.
- 10% late fees will be applied to unpaid invoices over 60 days.
- Large volume orders that have established credit terms may be required to pay freight up-front before order is shipped.
- PK is happy to offer one sample of like product that is purchased at a reduced cost.
- Some items are not available for sample.
- All samples are marked accordingly and not for resale.
- Sample request must be made in writing when placing an order.
- Please fill out a sample request form here or from Customer Service by calling 530-823-8527 or emailing email@example.com.
- All products are shipped FOB, Auburn, CA.
- To best serve our customers, we require all shipping information to be completed on the New Customer Form.
- Shipping timelines are dependent on the time of year and size of order. Typical orders on PL and branded products during off-season is about 5-7 business days while in-season is 10-14 business days.
- Orders larger than 40 cases usually ship within 10-14 business days. Please keep in mind that new customer labeling/label changes or combining food service with your order may delay the order processing.
- We do everything we can to process, pick, label and pack your order in a timely manner. We will fill orders by date of order so at large volume times of year we recommend that you plan early so you are not caught behind larger orders.
- Shipping estimates (when requested) can be given once the order is processed; however, exact shipment quotes will not be available until the full order is packed and weighed for shipping.
- PK does not finance shipping fees. Customers are responsible for their shipping fees which are due at the time of shipment.
- Orders of eight cases or more usually are shipped on a pallet to reduce shipment costs.
- Please review any special shipping or delivery requirements with customer service and note your shipping restrictions on your customer form for easy access by our shipping dept.
- Pallet shipments may incur additional delivery fees if customer is not set up to accept pallets.
- Small orders are usually shipped via UPS.
- PK will notify the customer when the order is ready for pick-up. A signed order sheet is required at pick-up, confirming the order is complete, accurate and free of damages. Pick-up hours are Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm.
UPS requires receiving stores to hold damaged goods for up to 5 business days. Please take photos of all damages and report immediately to PK. Failure to follow these procedures may result in refusal to pay for damages by the provider.
Pallet shipments with missing or damaged products must be documented on the bill of lading when receiving the delivery. PK photographs all orders leaving our facility. We ask our customers to photograph any damages. It’s imperative that customers inform PK with in 5 days of delivery in order to receive credit and/or replacement. Failure to follow these guidelines will negate credit or product replacement.
- All sales are final. Returns are not accepted.
- Branded orders that are returned as “undeliverable” will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- PL orders that are returned as “undeliverable” will be charged a 100% restocking fee.
- Customers who submit a PL order and then cancel the order within 24 hours will not be charged a cancellation fee. PL orders cancelled after 24 hours will incur a $2 per case fee for label production and processing costs.
- Visit tastetoutshout.com, our recipe partner, where you will find recipes and product suggestions on all PK products.
- Product shots of branded PK and KF products are available for use in marketing and promotions. All product shots are registered images and PK reserves the right to ask that they be removed if we feel they are misrepresented or used in questionable ways.
- For photos of your custom labeled PL products, see our Acceleration Services with marketing suggestions and available materials such as recipe cards, signage, etc. Reasonable fees apply.
- For label set-up fees and custom design options or pricing, see our Labeling Options Sheet.
CO-PACKING ORDERING POLICY FAQS
- Purveyors Kitchen accepts: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express or Electronic Checks for pre-payment
- Credit terms are not automatically granted. They are done on an individual basis
- All New Customer Terms are 50% with PO and 50% prior to shipping finished goods
- Customers who run product frequently (on-going) may apply for Net 30 terms only after placing a minimum of (3) three pre-paid orders within the past 12 months
- Business must have been established a minimum of one year
- Credit limits are determined off previous order history
- High cost/ non-stock items (unique ingredients) may havelimited terms and/or may require an additional deposit
- Credit Application may be requested from the PK Project Manager, the Accounting department, or by emailing arequest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Terms take two to three weeks to process and will notbe granted at the time an order is placed – Interest of 1.5% per month (18% per year) is applied to any late pay orders over 30 days
- 10% late fee will be applied to unpaid invoices
- Payment due/late payments will result in future terms to be revoked automatically
- Billing commences the day product is available for shipping (after the initial deposits, where applicable)
Production lead-times are typically 4 to 6 weeks from the time PK receives the signed purchase order AND product labels. Times may be longer depending on peak purchasing time frames.
- Prices are FOB Auburn, CA. This quote is based on the listed number of batches and includes all ingredients/packaging except where noted otherwise. Estimated Yield/Batch
may vary by up to 10% above or below the estimated number of cases
- Customers signature on the production quote verifies that all information has been reviewed and is accurate
- Customers are responsible for assuming sufficient inventory of FDA Compliant labels one week prior to production
- Any products that could not be labeled due to a lack
of label inventory are the customer’s responsibility. Additional handling and labeling fees will apply for labeling if labels are supplied after production
- A customer elects a “Best Buy” date for their specific product. PK is not responsible for verifying shelf life of product
- Shelf life analysis is available through 3rd party laboratories
- PK must approve all label art for FDA compliance prior to client printing labels
- It is the customers responsibility to assure their elected printer complies with the label specs on the PK Labeling Guidelines
- Customers may be required to purchase any “non-stock” ingredients or materials that are remaining after their products are produced
- Upon Purveyors Kitchen approval, an Ingredient Storage Waiver will be required
- Customers that supply their own ingredients must provide adequate documentation per ingredient from the supplier
to satisfy our food safety program requirements (documents of requirements are available upon request)
- All ingredients supplied by customer must adhere to all State, Federal and PK requirements
- All products are shipped FOB, Auburn, CA
- Shipping time-lines are dependent on the time of year and the ship to location
- Shipping estimates (when requested) can be given once the order is processed & released by the state, if required
- Exact shipment quote will not be available until the full order is packed and weighted for shipping
- Any changes to shipping document or pillarization must be done a minimum of one week prior to production, and are subject to additional “change fees”
- Special palletizing or multiple ships/pickups per order are subject to additional fees
- Please review any special shipping or delivery issues or requirements with PK Project Manager
- Pallet shipments may incur additional delivery fees if customer is not set up to accept pallets or requires special needs such as non-warehouse location (lack of lift gate, special handling, etc.) Please note any special needs when placing your order
- All pallets (unless noted on Shipping Document) will be palletized w/ standard pallet and wrapped for shipping (to one location). Cost is $9 per pallet.
- PK will notify the customer when the order is ready for pick-up
- Typically a co-packing order is ready for pick up one day after product is produced (or one day after PH release). Pick-up must be prearranged with PK
- A signed order sheet is required at pick-up, confirming the order is complete, accurate and free of damages
Hand loading of order into vehicles are subject to “handling fees” – PK is required to handle all products (Mon-Fri from 8:30-3:30)
- Please note on shipping document to not wrap pallet
Pallet shipments with missing or damaged products must be documented on the bill of lading when receiving the delivery. PK photographs all orders leaving our facility. We ask our customers to photograph any damages. It’s imperative that customers inform Purveyors Kitchen within five days of delivery in order to receive credit and/or replacement. Upon failure to follow these guidelines, credits or replacements will not be honored
UPS requires receiving stores to hold damaged goods for up to 5 business days. Please take photos of all damages and report immediately to Purveyors Kitchen. Failure to follow these procedures may result in refusal to pay for damages by the provider.
- Product held for more than 5 business days (commencing on the first day of available ship) will be charged a warehouse storage fee
- Warehousing services are available - please inquire about our Warehousing Rates